• Modern passenger-only ferries, reminiscent of vessels seen in the harbor a century ago
• Named for Savannah’s “Belles”— strong women who shaped the city’s history
• Connecting downtown with Hutchinson Island and the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center
• Operating 7 days a week, from 7 a.m. to midnight
• From Trade & Convention Center Landing
(on Hutchinson Island adjacent to the Westin Savannah Harbor Resort) to
• City Hall Landing below City Hall adjacent to Hyatt Regency Hotel
• Waving Girl Landing in Morrell Park adjacent to the Marriott Riverfront Hotel
Off access is available at any dot Stop along the route.
To print the entire map on your printer, select "Print Entire PDF Map."
On and Off access is available at any dot Stop along the route.
F1 - Ferry Landing: City Hall Landing and withing walking distance of Express Shuttle stop E1
F2 - Ferry Landing: Savannah International Trade and Convention Center
F3 - Ferry Landing: Waving Girl Landing and within walking distance of River Street Streetcar stop S6
|Email Comments or Feedback|
We are always looking for ways
of making our services better.
Please email suggestions
to Howard Helmken at
or call 912.447.4026